Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Tuesday

It's a Rainy Tuesday here in Ohio but at least its not super cold 37 out right now......

Kids are eating breakfast then its off to school for them and off to the craft room for me.... Hoping to get some things done today. WHAT? I'm not exactly sure yet... ;o) I have lots of things that are unfinished that I need to work, have some new things I would like to start and I'm in two swaps that I need to work on as well.

So hopefully I can stay motivated and share some pics of finished projects later....

OH.... one other things I wanted to share with everyone..... there's a 1.00 e-pattern sale over at Tennessee Ridge Patterns... Run on over and grab some before the sale ends... http://www.tennesseeridgeprimitives.com/pages/mainpg.php

Prim HUGS

Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment