Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting my crafty back....


Over the last two years I kind of lost my mojo to craft. Had so much going on in my life I kind of lost the desire to do one of the things that made me most happy.


But.... after an amazing weekend in Berlin,OH with one of my best girlfriends Angie and a group of amazing prim sisters from APJ I think I found my desire to craft again.


Every since our trip to Berlin my wheels have been turning. Have so many thoughts and ideas in the works. Angie taught me a lil something when she was here this is a pic of my first shot at it.

Hoping to get to blog a lil more often. Thanks to the gals that have joined my blog :0)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to be coming into a creative stretch!! I think we all go through those periods and I'm glad you are feeling the desire to create :) Wonderful that you spent time with friends and enjoyed yourself!
    Blessings, Dawn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your back to crafting, I know what you mean, when you have so much going on in our lives, we lose touch with crafting. I am so glad that I got to go to Ohio too. It was so nice to meet you and Angie. I hope to see you guys next year. It was like I had know you all forever. Love the stitching you did.
    Take care, Prim Huggs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete